“All politics is local.” — Tip O’Neill
Liberty lovers, it is time to take action. It is time to turn the tide of politics in the Roanoke Valley. Do you meet these criteria?**
- You are a resident of Roanoke City, Virginia AND
- You are registered to vote AND
- You believe…
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing constitutional limitations
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation
If so, we need your help. It is time to turn off the TV and get involved. America’s Got Talent can wait. Mr. John Brill is the Chairman of the Roanoke City Republican Committee, and he needs as many liberty-minded voters as possible to join the Committee. The Committee is holding a mass meeting on July 18th. If you are ready to take up the cause of liberty, I urge you to contact Mr. Brill before 5:00PM EDT on July 9th and inform him of your intention to join the Committee. Help him bring more liberty-minded candidates to office.**
- Read this mass meeting call.
- Click here to email John Brill your name, address, phone number, and intention to join the Committee.
- Attend the July 18th meeting if you can!
Take action now and get involved! Thank you for your willingness to support the cause.
— Stuart Bain